This circuit allows Arduino compatible boards to drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. The speed of the connected DC motor can be controlled using conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino’s PWM outputs.
· Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC.
· Motor Power Supply Vs: +5 V to +35 V.
· Max average current 2A.
· peak current Io: 3A.
· Logic Level Power Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V .
· Logic level power: 0 ~ 36mA.
· Logic signal input range:[ Low:-0.3V ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V] [ High: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ Vss].
· 0.22ohm resistor for each H Bridge to measure it's current.
· The "Enable" inputs EN A and EN B can be connected to Arduino "PWM" pin to control motor speed.
Circuit description :